‘We have a creative curriculum designed to encourage our children to be life long learners’
Grinling Gibbons Primary School is a diverse learning community that provides the best possible support in helping its pupils to achieve their best. Pupils and staff are highly motivated and firmly believe in learning together, in partnership with families.
Children are at the centre of all we do at Grinling Gibbons. We are a values based community which strives to ensure we develop the education of the whole child. Our creative curriculum is designed to foster curiosity and develop motivation and habits that encourage our children to be life long learners.
We aim to be an integral part of the local community working closely with both our children and their parents in order to create an environment that best meets their needs.
We welcome visitors, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to visit our school.
We are federated with Lucas Vale Primary School
- We demand high expectations
- We ensure high attainment
- We develop life long learners
- We produce good citizens
- We strive for the highest possible standards
- We know and value every child and look for the best in them
- We value and respect every member of the school community and everyone will be encouraged to take responsibility for themselves and to make a contribution to the success of the school
- We are open, welcoming and responsive with clear lines of communication
- We have high expectations of our children and show them how to do their best and fulfil their potential
- The school is at the heart of the local community
Click the following links to view our Parent View, KS2 Results and DfE School and local statistics.
Further key information, including our latest policies, can be found in the Key Information section.